Wednesday, August 22, 2007

..........!!!!???

soooo...m bak to blogging...so..salaam to al those vella ppl out der who hav nathin bttr to do than read my blogs..haha...m totally kidding...m thankful to all my lovely fans muah muah...hehe...so as u must hav anticipated by now..m outta my mind(again)..n m totally bored(again)..n lyfs screwd up..(again)..so who was dat gr8 persun who said history repeats itself..nva mynd!!so...after dis disastrous B.st. test i was relly hoping to cum onlin n catch up a lil....buh wen i switch on my comp..it was lyk blank...so after an hour of figurin out wts wrong i concluded that my cpu has crashd(ya hahahaa lauf all u wan)...so was sooooo pissed off...i cribed the whole afternnon..n in my dance class i was all anni baby yaar my comp carshd...n i went on n on n on...a crowed gatherd rnd me..i mean an actual 10 ppl crowed..n dey wre starin....embaressing i tell u..me n anni cudnt stop laufin..hehhe..neway so i crribbed 2 hrs in dance class..cibbed at home...dad gt so pissed..he fixed it...hahaha...luv u daddy...muaahz....so m bak here giving insignificant details bout my insignificant lyf...tatas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phentermine without rx phentermine hcl buy online - order phentermine online no rx