Saturday, August 11, 2007

weekend

yah..so finally the much awaited weekedns here...buh lyf sucks so much rite nw dat evn saturdays nt cheerin me up...i had dis 2 hours tutuion dis mrnin...i mean a tutuion at 8 in the mrning...dats so crappy...n to add to the misery..iv dis journal ledger test on tuesday...man 11th is gettin to me nw...my 16th bday is xctly 1 month away from 2day...n iv no plan...none...zilch...nothing...n guess wt...my terminals wud b goin on..evn muzics nt cheerin me up..crap..m goin in to depression..i saw dis ad on tv the otha day....yellow yellow dirty fellow...white white orbit white...hahahaha....dumbly funny...dats dats wt i am...insanity personified...iv still not givn my best frnd her emotional bday gft...crap m suchha loser!!i relly wnna go catch a muvie..buh i havta study eco...oh man....

No comments: